Monday, October 20, 2008

I need adult supervision.

we all know what adult videos are, adult programming, adult sections but what is adult supervision really...

Sometimes I get in such weird moods still, but thankfully they are not depression, I don’t have anything to be depressed about. And I love it, I am at the top of the work and I love the view.

Sitting in the loft listening to Emery, such a tight band.

Natasha Beddingfield
Amy Winehouse
Britney Spears
Dido.
(definitely not in that order)

just ran into my neighbor, solid dude, GM of Bar Louis or something, kind of dude that you don’t need to see for like months at a time but after you do, you are like, whoa that is a solid dude, reminds me of Armstrong, so I stay away from him, no more disappointment for 08. 15 minutes just passed and I read that last sentence and it sounded really gay. In the homosexual way. Anyways I’m not, so I am not going to change it, but I am still socially conscience enough to comment on it.

Anyways, the piano, the tea, the pretentiousness of it all is calling.

No comments: