Like, I’m pretty sure I am not in the mid of my life, so technically I cant be having a midlife crisis, I guess I am just have the predraft. So much is changing, its all good things, but they are are happening so fast that I am lacking time to realize how good they are, and im falling into the all change is all bad mode, but whatever.
Been chilling and drinking way harder than usual the past couple of weeks, just try to slow my nerves. Been listening to a lot of City and Colour, Kids Like US and Common, weird mix but whatever.
oh yeah almost forgot ot say something about this but what is the deal with the dude that went to his ex house and shot the place up dressed up as Santa Clause??? he shot a little girl in the face and then shot her family with a flame thrower? Seriously!?! That made me depressed an I have been known as teh most emotionally stunted person around. Alas, another reason I don’t celebrate Christmas
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment